I have achieved losing 10 kilos and getting my mojo back. All because i decided it was my time, and I had Kerri with me all the way. I could not have achieved this without Kerri’s help. Kerri is a great mentor and life coach. She has amazing insight into health fitness and wellbeing, but not only that she genuinely cared about me. And to have someone in your corner like Kerri, you can only achieve great things. Thanks Kerri for all your support, encouragement and insight. You’re amazing!
- Why rushing the process of weight loss in the long run can actually make the process longer…
- When you learn to listen to your body, this is what happens!
- Blog of a Covid survivor…by Amy Tatnell
- No matter what he had he wanted to be bigger – better – more powerful -more respected.
- Diet failures – Who we are matters.