I was complaining to a friend about the joys of hormonal changes and associated weight gain and sluggishness. This friend passed on Kerri’s details & I have been so lucky to have had the opportunity to have her coaching support for a while now. What started out as being “I want to lose weight” has turned into so much more. With Kerri’s help I’ve been able to find the balance between training, work and lifestyle whilst also maintaining my energy levels & minimizing fatigue. Kerri has also helped me to unravel all the self limiting behaviors that were preventing me from reaching my goals, from mindset through to self sabotaging habits. I have learnt so much more than I anticipated along the way and I am feeling much healthier and fitter than I have for a very long time. I’ve lost 3kg to date with more to go and I know I’ll achieve that goal with Kerri’s help.
- Why rushing the process of weight loss in the long run can actually make the process longer…
- When you learn to listen to your body, this is what happens!
- Blog of a Covid survivor…by Amy Tatnell
- No matter what he had he wanted to be bigger – better – more powerful -more respected.
- Diet failures – Who we are matters.