Six months ago I was at an all time low in my life, just unhappy and kicking myself for how I got here. Being in my late 40’s I noticed my moods and hormones were changing to the point that I didn’t know who I was. Results from my blood tests had also revealed I had high blood pressure, high cholesterol and was pre-diabetic. My first thought was where do I go or start to turn this around? I have known Kerri for over 10 years and I thought I knew what she did for a living so decided to go see her. Wow! I knew a fraction of what she does for women and how good she is! I’m so grateful for her support over the last few months to teach me the life tools to change my mindset about exercising, eating, living and embracing who I am. Kerri’s support for me and my health has been incredible! I’ve lost weight, turned my blood test results around and knowing what works for me. I can’t thank Kerri enough for her support and the journey she’s taken me to get here. I’m amazed at the wonderful work Kerri and Metabolic Coaches do for women and curious as to why we don’t hear more about them. If you’re truly not at your happiest, then go see Kerri!
- Why rushing the process of weight loss in the long run can actually make the process longer…
- When you learn to listen to your body, this is what happens!
- Blog of a Covid survivor…by Amy Tatnell
- No matter what he had he wanted to be bigger – better – more powerful -more respected.
- Diet failures – Who we are matters.